Junior Daughters of the King
For His Sake
Junior Daughters of the King provides girls or young women the opportunity to grow in their love and knowledge of Jesus Christ while serving their church and community. They are an integral part of our Order and we pray that they continue the mission of the Order by transitioning to a senior Daughters.
What Junior Daughters Do?
- Make a promise of daily prayer and service to our Lord Jesus.
- Make a promise to be Christ's faithful servants and to extend His Love to all people.
- Work to grow in our Christian faith and commitment through fellowship, prayer and Bible study.
What Junior Chapters Do?
- Encourage members to grow in their relationship to Jesus Christ through personal and group prayer and Bible study.
- Provide opportunities to serve their church and community.
- Provide a loving and supportive Christian community to strengthen members to love and serve our Lord Jesus Christ.